Your money goes further
If you already have one or more rental properties, we offer a portfolio health check. We’ll assess each property and advise how you can get more out of your portfolio. This could mean advising you to sell a property and buy a better investment instead of refurbishing. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years and we know exactly what we’re doing.
You get support right from the start
If you’re looking to buy your first investment property, we’ll explain clearly everything that’s involved in becoming a landlord. There are a lot of regulations but our founders are solicitors so we’re experts when it comes to legal paperwork. Our legal department has merged with solicitor firm Lindsays, so we always have extra legal advice on speed dial.
You get a great return on investment
We’ve got over 20 years of experience helping Edinburgh landlords get more money out of their investments. We know the market from all angles: buying, selling and renting.
You can sit-back and relax– we deliver a 5 star service
When you choose us, you’ll hand over the hard work of finding and managing a rental property and any worries that come with it. Many of our clients live abroad and they know that our team delivers 5 star service, consistently. We take time to get to know investors and build trust.
You'll know what it costs
Our fees are straightforward, transparent and fair. We like to put all our cards on the table from the start. This means that before we start sourcing an investment property for you, you’ll know exactly how much it’ll cost.
Kate, our New Business and Investments Director will look for the best investment for you. She will work with Ross and Dot, both of whom are experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitors and their input will be available to you from the outset of the sourcing process. The combined knowledge of all three of them of the Edinburgh Property market will help make the process of securing your Investment Property as smooth as possible for you. No handover, no mistakes and no unnecessary delays ”
Sourcing fee £1500 (+VAT)
Here’s what our sourcing fee includes.
- Initial fact finding and advice on investment options
- Open-market and off-market searches
- Property viewings and financial appraisals
- Advice on offers and negotiations
- Arranging and advice on any surveys required
- Guidance through legal process
- Preparation of any refurbishment and furnishing quotes
- Guidance with landlord’s building and contents insurance
- Key collection, initial inspection and reporting any defects
- Project management of refurbishments and furnishing
- Arrangement of safety certifications and installations
- Transition to long-term letting and management
Request a meeting or phone call
Use the form below to arrange a free, no-obligation meeting or phone call.